Hello people & a big hello to summer! I am still wandering with the beautiful summer this year and i don’t want it to end soon because the city of Cleveland where i stay has a very short summer and icy cold winters! And I am totally gonna miss the short & cute summery outfits 🙁 Moreover this year have been amazingly fun with all the inspiring floral outfits & off-shoulders!
So talking about summer fashion, 2 types of outfits i really enjoy putting on and i think every girl in the world does are Florals and colors! Anything that can cheer you up is incredibly valuable, and there’s nothing like floral or colors to do that. And even if there are things we like about fall fashion and winter layering, we usually prefer warm & dark colors for winter season, that means the summer is all about experiments, Right?
So i decided to have fun with blending in floral & colors together in one outfit this time with one of my favorite skater skirt i bought from Shein. The super cute green colored skirt with pretty details on the waist is such a cute gift to myself 🙂 Its chic, comfy, casual as well as party wear, can be worn with heels or flats, day or night and what not? such a cool color for summers! The floral crop top does equal justice to my outfit with its adorable print.
Here are some of the pictures of the outfit & if you guys are interested in buying some new trendy & inexpensive clothes at comparatively affordable prices then visit Shein 🙂
Keep scrolling for a quick review of the website!
I actually purchased multiple items from shein over the past year and loved every single item totally. For people who are new to shein, let me tell you this:
- They have innumerable choices for dresses, tops , accessories and everything you can imagine of! And that too at affordable prices 🙂
- The clothes are not always a hit! But that normally happens in online shopping right? And you can always choose an option to return them or opt for some style experiments.
- Since the prices are affordable, be realistic to your expectations!
- Size & material type are 2 important things to keep in mind and to be checked before hitting the “Add to cart” button. Look fr measurement chart and material type. Focus on the type if it says whether fabric is stretchable or not.
- I am a big fan of the style gallery this website has. You can actually see a real person wearing the outfit you are looking for. Do scroll down the outfit page to see the same or go the style gallery tab in the menu.
- Be patient with the shipping! You will love the items when they arrive 🙂
- And last but the not the least, Happy shopping!
I hope you guys enjoyed the post! This was a short & sweet review for all those who might have looked at the website but were skeptical about it or having second thoughts. Let me know if anyone has a question, i will be happy to answer it!
To make it easier for the newbies , I have compiled some of my current favorites from Shein for both summer & fall fashion! You can directly click on the picture to see the outfit details on the website.
Current Favorites: Blues, yellows and off-shoulders ♥
Fall Fashion: Jackets, skirts, jumpsuits and maxi’s ♥