Though i really miss summer but i couldn’t be more grateful to all the exciting things this Fall weather brings to us every year! October is my birthday month! YAY (Dancing smiley ;)) and it brings along not only all the amazing childhood memories but lots more to be looking forward to!
What is it about this season? Is it the pumpkin filled eats? The boots and booties popping up as the leaves fall? Whatever it is, I dig it. The crisp chilly air of Cleveland, the smell of pumpkins and everything flavored with pumpkin (not that i like it :/ I am just sayin), the beautiful yellow & orange hues of fall trees and the cozy over-sized cardigans and scarfs wrapping around the necks every morning! So much to be grateful for in so little time, Right?
Talking about weekends after working on a 9 to 5 job throughout the week, my weekends are usually dreamy & lazy when it comes to fall weather. Sipping a cup of hot Indian tea in a cozy blanket & reading a nice fiction book or watching my favorite series on Netflix is like the most amazing feeling in the world…. lol! But i am sure a lot of people can relate to this feeling for sure 😛
Thinking about the gorgeous sight of fall weather outside my window, I took my journal out and started making a to-do list for myself. And after a bit of procrastination coz you know how much i miss summer lol, i narrowed my list to 5 things i would love to do this Fall to enjoy every bit of it 🙂 and today i finally decided to share it with you all so you can join me too! 🙂
1. Take a Fall Foliage Walk | There’s nothing I enjoy more than walking these days! I am usually walking a lot more in a day than i used to before and i am truly loving it! I’m lucky as I have quite a lot of open areas around me as well as busy downtown streets which are perfect for photographing and exploring. Walking to your local park, shops or may be walking to Starbucks for a hot coffee early morning can all help to clear your mind and relieve stress. My goal is to walk a lot more this fall to enjoy the cool breeze just a little more 🙂
2. Take Lots of Autumnal Photographs | So while you are walking and exploring, you will definitely encounter the beautiful shades of fall tress ready to turn yellow or brown and you know what to do right ? I want to take more seasonal photographs for stock imaginary to use on my blog. I can’t wait to capture a cold morning on a brisk walk to my nearest park or to jump in a pile of leaves! I am so excited 😀
3. Shopping | I love shopping! But I’m not really a shopping mall kind of girl specially in this type of weather and I prefer scrolling aimlessly through ASOS or other new websites that i have recently explored like makemechic & shein to find new picks to lust after. It can easily keep me occupied for hours whilst I save and unsave items and finally decide whether or not to spend a small fortune. And since the weather is getting colder, i guess we should be buying some new fall pieces , right? By the way, currently crushing over these Fall bomber jackets and new pj’s 😛
Buy some Fall candles! Do you know how many great scents does #Bathandbodyworks have? Oh my god, alot! Pumpkin pecan waffles, pumpkin pie, pumpkin apple, leaves, autumn, pumpkin cupcake and what not! Try some, i am sure you will love it!
4. Trying new Fall-inspired stuff aka Fancy Coffee drinks| As i mentioned before about taking a walk to a nearby cafe or a coffee shop, i think this fall is the perfect time to try some new things! Stop by your nearest bakery or Starbucks to try the pumpkin spice flavored latte/ Frappe or even a pumpkin flavored scone or a cookie!
You can also look forward to go to a pumpkin patch or corn maze may be, although i have never been to one before but i think it will be an exciting thing to do this fall!
5. Dig up your sweaters from storage | Yes it’s that time of the year when you really need to dig up your sweaters, boots and scarfs to make yourself ready for a perfect fall outing! Although i am not suggesting you to pack your summer clothes just yet and you know why right? In case you missed my previous post on #how-to-wear-your-fav-summer-outfits-in-fall it will give all the answers on how to wear you summer faves in fall, though you might have to layer them up with your trench coats and scarfs!
There’s one more thing in my list that i would really love to do but since i have a tiny apartment with no oven i can’t really bake anything yummy for me 🙁 But if only i could i would love to try this amazing and healthy pumpkin bread i found on one of the blogs i follow! In case you are interested then here’s the recipe for it!
So that’s all I have for you today! Hope you are enjoying this amazing #fall weather and keeping it stylish with the fall fashion trends 😉 Hope you enjoyed the post!
The Urbanista ♥